AIK's Alexander Isaac, 16, scored against Elfsborg on Monday, before the Premier League scouts.
But talent says he wants to stay in the AIK.
– We are pretty close to the goal, says Isaac.
Goals in the Allsvenskan debut against Ostersund recently – and in the evening again goals in the league. This time the home of the Friends Arena in a 2-1 victory over Elfsborg. AIK's 16-year-old attacking talent Alexander Isaac impressed before scouts from Premier League clubs Leicester and Southampton – and was named the Black yellow team's best player.
– There were three points I scored, so it was good, summarizes Isaac himself.
How was it to make the target?
– Well, it was like any other case whatsoever, it was nice.
What do you feel about that Premier League clubs scouted you on the spot today?
– Interesting, fun. Then there's always people looking on.
Did you know that they were here?
– No, I did not have any idea.
What do you say about Leicester as a club?
– Well, that's a good team. They have made the chaos this year, says Isaac, smiling.
The striker has a contract with AIK until 2017, but the parties are negotiating an extension.
– We are negotiating. We are pretty close to the goal with a contract. But still, anything can happen, says Isaac.
What do you want?
– I would prefer to stay, but you can take different paths. We'll see.
What does the confidence the coach Andreas Alm given you?
– It means a lot. After a weak effort against Norrkoping later I thought that maybe I would not have to start today. But it felt good, I had a good training week and it was fun to start.
When Isaac was replaced in the second half against Elfsborg he was greeted by a standing ovation from the main part of the stadium.
– It's impressive. It is such a good press here.
And so you act heels leaders after the game as well, what was it?
– Yes, it's really powerful.
How is the focus of all the talk about you, about other clubs and so on?
– Sometimes it can be a bit much, but you have to filter out everything. I hang a lot with friends and then will be removed from it quite well. They see me as one of the crowd.
In May Swedish Football Association want Alexander Isaac to play in the U17 European Championship in Azerbaijan, but the tournament is not under the FIFA date AIK do not want to release their gold nugget there.
– There is something fun that you miss. It is hard, very acidic. Especially when you've been with and fought for it. But that's because there's another possibility here, too.
Is it quite definitely that you will not go on EM?
– The (AIK) has said no, but I have not been removed from the squad yet. I do not know, I think they are still too little discussion.
Do you understand AIK's reasoning?
– I understand that. They invest highly in the league and want to keep all the players.
The AIK value you so high, how do you see it?
– Well, it's pretty great actually, concludes Isaac.