It is a substitute for plates and cutlery – the bread in Eritrea. In its form it resembles a giant pancake, but is extremely thin. Vegetables and meats are served on. Until such a bread is ready, it takes a few days, as Sabine Bohland learned in Eritrea.
- Ethiopian Federal Police Hold Parade
- An off-the-Map Adventure in Eritrea
- Eritrean Foreign Minister’s Message at the 75th Session of the United Nations General Assembly
- The “Interventionist” and “Destabilizer” Canard
- Ethiopia: Oromia, Amhara Parties Including Ruling Prosperity Agree On Common Political Stances